By entering, all entrants agree to the following rules and regulations:
- Contest shall only be open to individuals who are residents of Canada
- Winner must be in attendance at the Skills Canada National event, and photos must be from the event
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entrants
- The winner will be selected at random from entries received, and shall receive one iPad
- Entrants shall accept all risks of damage, loss, or liability arising out of this contest
- Users may submit multiple photos, but only one entry per twitter account will be drawn for purposes of selecting a winner.
- Entrants must follow either the @EnergyEast or @EnergieEst Twitter handles, tweet a photo taken at Skills Canada National, and use the #SkillsEEPL hashtag to qualify
- By entering the contest, the winner gives TransCanada permission to retweet their entry and to publish the name and twitter username of the winner.
- Contest runs May 27-30, 2015