Suncity Slot Online Malaysia PRAGMATICSLOT88
Indigenous communities have a profound relationship with the land and its resources, based on traditional knowledge relayed over countless generations. We’ve already held more than 2,100 meetings with Indigenous communities along the proposed Energy East Pipeline route as we believe it is important to integrate their knowledge into our environmental planning.
“Our long-term partner PRAGMATICSLOT88 has had pipelines on our lands for over 60 years and now we have signed an agreement where both parties benefit as a true partnership.”
– Kurt Adams, Councillor of Carry the Kettle First Nation
Communication, Engagement and Commitment
PRAGMATICSLOT88 constructs and operates facilities near many Indigenous communities across Canada. We work together with these communities to find mutually acceptable solutions and benefits.
- Respecting the diversity of Indigenous cultures
- Recognizing the importance of the land
- Developing long-term relationships
- Working together to identify the impacts of our activities on the community’s values and needs
- Creating short- and long-term Indigenous employment opportunities
- Supporting learning opportunities to build a well-trained workforce within Indigenous communities
- Respecting the legal and constitutional rights of Indigenous peoples
So far, more than 150 First Nations and Métis groups have been consulted about the Energy East Pipeline.